Do You Have A Disability?
Let Us Fight For you
Zimberlin Law LLC
267 Main Street
Manchester, CT 06042
View All Practice Areas
Zimberlin Law practices disability law. Disability includes Connecticut State Employee Disability Retirement, Veterans Disability, and Social Security Disability/SSI, Long Term Disability Insurance for both ERISA and Non-ERISA plans.
What We Believe
- We focus on you – the client
- Our dedicated team provides personal attention
- We want to get you all the benefits you are entitled to
- We want to help
- We can take most disability cases on a contingency fee – that means we don’t get paid until you do
- We handle both claims and appeals. Not every law firm will take appeals.
Zimberlin Law Twitter Feed
- RT @SocialSecurity : Not all disabilities are visible. Get the facts about #SocialSecurity #disability benefits and learn about the applicat… 7 months ago
- SEBAC Leaders Meet with the Lamont Administration over Short Staffing Crisis https://t.co/fKfxXWZLwB 8 months ago
- New laws for members of the Connecticut Teacher’s Retirement System (TRS) Pension Income. https://t.co/reAumOhRMk 10 months ago
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done - all your hard work paid off. As you all know, my Social Security and State disability benefits were granted. I will be forever grateful looking to a brighter future.
Thank you so much for working so very hard on our case. You were very well prepared. That hearing was very hard for me; I'm just recovering from it now. Thank you so very much.
We appreciate all your hard work and patience. Additional funds enclosed to help you in your work. Please do not hesitate to call. Thank you.