You can afford a lawyer to help you in your higher education disciplinary case. Private colleges won’t allow your lawyer into a hearing session, but that does not mean that you are not entitled to legal advice before the hearing. You can consult an education lawyer before the hearing to get advice to help you handle the hearing yourself. This may involve one consultation before the hearing, or perhaps a consultation plus a records review before the hearing. Such a consultation will help you prepare for the hearing and to understand the disciplinary process. A consultation fee will be much less than the fee to retain an attorney to go with you to the hearing.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search